- July 25: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Vortec Engines Continues news | 8 days ago
- July 23: Chevy Bolt Fire Recall Issued After Repairs Failed recalls | 10 days ago
- July 20: Recall: 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- July 15: Chevy Bolt Fire Hazard Warning: Park Outside news | 18 days ago
- July 9: GM Recalls 410,000 Trucks With Dangerous Airbag Inflators recalls | 24 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5491E
2012 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:SOFTWARE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an OnStar system that will not power up. Technician should turn off the ignition and cancel retained accessory power. After the vehicle has powered down, remove power to the OnStar module for five minutes. After the power has been removed for five minutes, if the OnStar system is working release the vehicle. If the OnStar system is still inoperative continue with published Service Information diagnostics. Technician may need to contact General Motors Technical Assistance Center depending on the STID, Station ID, or OnStar Customer Identifier.
Click a tab for more information.