- July 25: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Vortec Engines Continues news | 8 days ago
- July 23: Chevy Bolt Fire Recall Issued After Repairs Failed recalls | 10 days ago
- July 20: Recall: 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- July 15: Chevy Bolt Fire Hazard Warning: Park Outside news | 18 days ago
- July 9: GM Recalls 410,000 Trucks With Dangerous Airbag Inflators recalls | 24 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4112L
2012 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician of a complaint of a sag or hesitation when accelerating. The concern is present when coasting at low speeds of less than 15 miles per hour and then aggressively applying the throttle, or after making a hard stop followed by an aggressive throttle. This is considered normal operation of the vehicle the throttle is delayed and opened slowly up to .7 seconds to help minimize driveline lash and clunking or will have approximately .5 seconds of zero torque to allow the transmission to shift to first gear.
Click a tab for more information.