- July 25: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Vortec Engines Continues news | 8 days ago
- July 23: Chevy Bolt Fire Recall Issued After Repairs Failed recalls | 10 days ago
- July 20: Recall: 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- July 15: Chevy Bolt Fire Hazard Warning: Park Outside news | 18 days ago
- July 9: GM Recalls 410,000 Trucks With Dangerous Airbag Inflators recalls | 24 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT3237G
2012 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:WINDSHIELD
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about the percentage of UV protection or tint offered by the windshield or side glass. Technician should be advised Windshield reduces UV rays down to 4% or less. Front side door glass reduces UV rays down to 35% or less. Windshields are SOLAR glass with a light transmittance of >/=70%. Front door glass are Solar glass with a light transmission of >/=70%. Rear door glass, quarter windows and back windows can use either Solar glass (>/=70%) or Privacy glass, which has a light transmittance of 20%.
Click a tab for more information.