- July 25: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Vortec Engines Continues news | 8 days ago
- July 23: Chevy Bolt Fire Recall Issued After Repairs Failed recalls | 10 days ago
- July 20: Recall: 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- July 15: Chevy Bolt Fire Hazard Warning: Park Outside news | 18 days ago
- July 9: GM Recalls 410,000 Trucks With Dangerous Airbag Inflators recalls | 24 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4214E
2012 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: STRUCTURE:BODY:HATCHBACK/LIFTGATE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that the Power Rear Lift-gate may reverse when closing. Technician will need to remove the lift-gate sill plate and cycle the power lift-gate closed to see if the concern still exists. If the concern is corrected, properly install the lift-gate sill plate. Technician will also need to inspect the lift-gate weather-strip seal for being fully installed on the body.
Click a tab for more information.