- July 25: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Vortec Engines Continues news | 8 days ago
- July 23: Chevy Bolt Fire Recall Issued After Repairs Failed recalls | 10 days ago
- July 20: Recall: 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- July 15: Chevy Bolt Fire Hazard Warning: Park Outside news | 18 days ago
- July 9: GM Recalls 410,000 Trucks With Dangerous Airbag Inflators recalls | 24 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4271F
2012 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: INSTRUMENT CLUSTER/PANEL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that when the remote start feature is used to start the vehicle, the Supplemental Inflatable Restraint light operation in the Instrument Panel Cluster varies depending on the model year. Dealer should communicate to the customer that we apologize for this inconvenience and that General Motors is working on a solution for this concern.
Click a tab for more information.