- July 25: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Vortec Engines Continues news | 8 days ago
- July 23: Chevy Bolt Fire Recall Issued After Repairs Failed recalls | 10 days ago
- July 20: Recall: 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- July 15: Chevy Bolt Fire Hazard Warning: Park Outside news | 18 days ago
- July 9: GM Recalls 410,000 Trucks With Dangerous Airbag Inflators recalls | 24 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4946A
2012 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles with the Antilock Braking System Malfunction Indicator Lamp on, Service Stabilitrak message comes on, Service Traction Control message comes on, Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp on, gauges on the Instrument Panel Cluster are inoperative, No crank / No start, and or 2 amp Power Mode fuse open. Technician will need to pull back the carpet on the right front floor to see the area of concern. Inspect the wire harness for damage from the zip tie eyelet and repair.
Click a tab for more information.