- July 25: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Vortec Engines Continues news | 8 days ago
- July 23: Chevy Bolt Fire Recall Issued After Repairs Failed recalls | 10 days ago
- July 20: Recall: 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- July 15: Chevy Bolt Fire Hazard Warning: Park Outside news | 18 days ago
- July 9: GM Recalls 410,000 Trucks With Dangerous Airbag Inflators recalls | 24 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5170
2012 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that the front and/or rear heated seats are inoperative and/or the driver's power seat only moves in short bursts each time the seat switch is operated. Technician will need to reprogram only the affected module (Memory Seat Module, Rear Heated/Vented Seat Module, or Front Seat Heating Control Module) with updated calibrations in Tis-2-Web.
Click a tab for more information.