- July 25: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Vortec Engines Continues news | 8 days ago
- July 23: Chevy Bolt Fire Recall Issued After Repairs Failed recalls | 10 days ago
- July 20: Recall: 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trucks recalls | 13 days ago
- July 15: Chevy Bolt Fire Hazard Warning: Park Outside news | 18 days ago
- July 9: GM Recalls 410,000 Trucks With Dangerous Airbag Inflators recalls | 24 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5267B
2012 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a creak, pop, tick, or itch type noise from the windshield area while driving. Technician should take the vehicle on a test drive to verify the concern. When the concern is present have a second technician use a trim tool and push on the windshield alignment pin. If the noise changes or is gone remove the windshield alignment pins.
Click a tab for more information.