- September 20: GM Lawsuit Alleges Chevy Silverado Roof is Dangerous news | 9 days ago
- August 29: Corvette Cracked Wheels Class Action Lawsuit Continues news | 31 days ago
- August 18: GM Recalls 514,000 Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles recalls | 42 days ago
- August 3: GM Flex Fuel Class Action Lawsuit Filed in Illinois news | 57 days ago
Chevrolet Recall N222366190:
2015 Chevrolet Traverse
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants, resulting in serious injury or death.
Air Bags — Frontal — Driver Side — Inflator Module
- General Motors, LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2015 Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia vehicles. The driver's air bag inflator may explode during deployment, due to a manufacturing defect.
- Dealers will replace the driver's air bag module, free of charge. A letter informing owners of the safety risk was mailed on May 25, 2022. Owner notification letters are expected to be mailed May 30, 2022. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300; Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is N222366190.
- Documents (4)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - Dealer Message re Upcoming Safety Recall N222366190 Driver Front Airbag Inflator May Rupture
- Miscellaneous Document - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Safety Recall N222366190 Driver Front Airbag Inflator May Rupture
Click a tab for more information.