- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #N192214590 01
2018 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- Service Update - Revised to add Traverse. Certain vehicles may not have the snow/ice mode calibration enabled. This missing calibration results in the selection of snow/ice mode (knob selector) not having a change in the accelerator pedal response. Reprogram the engine control module (ECM).
Click a tab for more information.