- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5557
2018 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL
- This Preliminary information communicates the Control Valve Body spacer plate orifice #33 may be restricted as root cause for themay not go above 30 mph, may be stuck in 2nd gear, will not upshift, MIL is on, and/or DTC P2821 concern,to replace the plate as necessary.
Click a tab for more information.