- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 27 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 37 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 38 days ago
- December 17: GM Windshield Wiper Recall Investigation: 1,900 Complaints investigations | 40 days ago
- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 18365: Air Bags May Not Deploy Due To Incorrect Setting
2019 Chevrolet Traverse
If the air bags do not deploy in the event of a crash, it can increase the risk of injury.
Air Bags — Air Bag Control Module
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2019 Buick Encore, Chevrolet Spark, Traverse, and Trax vehicles. The Sensing Diagnostic Module (SDM) on these vehicle may not have been turned off of "manufacturing mode, " preventing the air bags from deploying in the event of a crash.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will reprogram the SDM module to the correct mode, free of charge. The recall began November 6, 2018. Owners may contact Buick customer service at 1-800-521-7300 and Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 18365.
Click a tab for more information.