- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 8 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 15 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 19 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 25 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #17NA276
2020 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This informational bulletin provides information on Loss of Phone Pairing or Favorites, Last Setting of Volume, Station, App, and Audio Settings Change When Vehicle Shuts Down in Demo Mode and that this is considered a normal characteristic of the vehicle in demo mode.
Click a tab for more information.