- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 3 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 10 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 14 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 20 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #19NA271
2020 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL
- This technical bulletin provides repair information to correct a customer concern of the Accessory Rear Seat Infotainment (RSI) shuts off, coinciding with closing of a door or liftgate.
Click a tab for more information.