- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 6 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 14 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 17 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 32 days ago
- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 61 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #N192223110
2020 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: SEATS
- Customer Satisfaction Program - On certain vehicles, equipped with the second row bench seats (RPO ABC or ABA) may have a condition in which the second row middle seat belt buckle can fall down between the second row bench seats and be damaged when one portion of the bench is moved relative to the other. Dealers will add an elastic strap, inspect the second row middle seat belt buckle and hinge cover for damage and replace if necessary.
Click a tab for more information.