- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 6 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 14 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 17 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 32 days ago
- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 61 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #N192272470
2020 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: LANE DEPARTURE: LANE KEEP: STEERING ASSIST
- N192272470 - Service Update. Customers may experience an error message stating: ?Lane Keep Assist Unavailable?, ?Adaptive Cruise Temporarily Unavailable?, or ?Forward Collision System Unavailable?. Lane Keep Assist (LKA), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), and Forward Collision Alert (FCA) features will be unavailable to the customer. Messages stating these systems are unavailable may be displayed in the Drivers Information Center (DIC). Dealers will relearn the Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) Sensor.
Click a tab for more information.