- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 4 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 11 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 15 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 21 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5257C
2020 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the steps to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have oil mixed in with the engine coolant. Technician will need to inspect the oil cooler if equipped for possible leaking into the cooling system through the radiator. If no issue found replace the engine as well as all rubber coolant hoses.
Click a tab for more information.