- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 6 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 14 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 17 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 32 days ago
- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 61 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5257D
2020 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the steps to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have oil mixed in with the engine coolant. Technician will need to inspect the oil cooler if equipped for possible leaking into the cooling system through the radiator. If no issue found replace the engine as well as all rubber coolant hoses. Also updated to include ALL HFV6 engines Gen1 and Gen2.
Click a tab for more information.