- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 3 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 10 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 14 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 20 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5535E
2020 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: LANE DEPARTURE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have Service Front Camera, Service Lane Departure Warning, and Service Lane Keep Assist Message. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code B1008 Sym 4B set. Technician will need to check the windshield to ensure it is not aftermarket. Technician will also check for anything that may impair the front view camera and ensure the camera is properly mounted.
Click a tab for more information.