- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 4 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 11 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 15 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 21 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5551E
2020 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: FORWARD COLLISION AVOIDANCE
- This Preliminary information communicates a "Forward Collision System Reduced" message displayed on the DIC when the Forward Automatic Braking has been set to the "Alert" setting. This is normal when the FAB has been set to "Alert".
Click a tab for more information.