- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 7 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 14 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 18 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 24 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5720
2020 Chevrolet Traverse
Affected Component: VISIBILITY
- This Preliminary information communicates that a customer may come to the dealer with a complaint of a hum, drone or pulsing type noise at times. On investigation the dealer may discover that this concern only occurs when the customer is driving with one or both rear windows down or one front window down. The dealer is instructed to advise the customer that if this is occuring with rear windows down to open a front window or the sunroof (if equipped) or if it is occurring with a front window down to open the other front window or the sunroof (if equipped) to alleviate this concern.
Click a tab for more information.