- February 21: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Overheating Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 2 days ago
- February 19: GM Cracked Dash Lawsuit Includes SUVs and Trucks news | 3 days ago
- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 14 days ago
- February 7: General Motors C/K Truck Fire Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 15 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Uplander
Worst 2006 Uplander Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- traction control and abs lights on2
- rotors and brakes failure1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic8
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control7
- NHTSA: Service Brakes7
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock3
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...3
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Abs Warning ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
- NHTSA: Traction Control System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Uplander Model Years
Curious how the 2006 Uplander compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Uplander overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Uplander.