- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 9 days ago
- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 29 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 30 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 61 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Uplander
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Chevrolet Uplander
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 Chevrolet Uplander by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
A squeaking or clunking noise may develop. The trailing arm bushings may prematurely wear and the trailing arm may fracture or separate, allowing the rear ... Read more »
A broken steering knuckle could result in loss of steering control and a possible crash without warning. Read more »
Without the proper labels, owners may be unaware of the correct tire size and may overload these vehicles. Read more »
A misprinted label could lead to improper vehicle loading specifications or tire inflation which could result in a tire failure, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »