- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 3 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 9 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 43 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 57 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 62 days ago
2006 Chevrolet Uplander
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Chevrolet Uplander
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 Chevrolet Uplander by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
A squeaking or clunking noise may develop. The trailing arm bushings may prematurely wear and the trailing arm may fracture or separate, allowing the rear ... Read more »
A broken steering knuckle could result in loss of steering control and a possible crash without warning. Read more »
Without the proper labels, owners may be unaware of the correct tire size and may overload these vehicles. Read more »
A misprinted label could lead to improper vehicle loading specifications or tire inflation which could result in a tire failure, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »