- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 0 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 1 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 2 days ago
- June 14: Chevrolet Sonic Recalled to Replace Seatbacks recalls | 7 days ago
- May 27: Recall: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 and 3500 recalls | 25 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 06009: Tire Selection And Rims/FMVSS 110 & 120
2006 Chevrolet Uplander
Without the proper labels, owners may be unaware of the correct tire size and may overload these vehicles.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Certain cargo vans fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards no. 110, "tire selection and rims" and no. 120. "tire selection and rims for motor vehicles other than passenger cars." These cargo vans were shipped without a tire and loading information labels because they were incorrectly designated as incomplete vehicles.
- Owners will be provided with new tire and loading information labels and certification labels. At the customer's option, a dealer can perform the installation for them. The recall began on March 15, 2006. Owners may contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.