- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 6 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 7 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 38 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 39 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 06009: Tire Selection And Rims/FMVSS 110 & 120
2006 Chevrolet Uplander
Without the proper labels, owners may be unaware of the correct tire size and may overload these vehicles.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Certain cargo vans fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards no. 110, "tire selection and rims" and no. 120. "tire selection and rims for motor vehicles other than passenger cars." These cargo vans were shipped without a tire and loading information labels because they were incorrectly designated as incomplete vehicles.
- Owners will be provided with new tire and loading information labels and certification labels. At the customer's option, a dealer can perform the installation for them. The recall began on March 15, 2006. Owners may contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.