- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 10 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 29 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 35 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 37 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 06009: Tire Selection And Rims/FMVSS 110 & 120
2006 Chevrolet Uplander
Without the proper labels, owners may be unaware of the correct tire size and may overload these vehicles.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Certain cargo vans fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards no. 110, "tire selection and rims" and no. 120. "tire selection and rims for motor vehicles other than passenger cars." These cargo vans were shipped without a tire and loading information labels because they were incorrectly designated as incomplete vehicles.
- Owners will be provided with new tire and loading information labels and certification labels. At the customer's option, a dealer can perform the installation for them. The recall began on March 15, 2006. Owners may contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.