- August 13: GM Air Conditioning Class-Action Lawsuit Claims Systems Fail news | 2 days ago
- August 4: GM Diesel Lawsuit Continues Over Duramax Emissions news | 11 days ago
- July 25: General Motors Takata Airbag Recall Needed: Safety Group news | 21 days ago
- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 30 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 06009: Tire Selection And Rims/FMVSS 110 & 120
2006 Chevrolet Uplander
Without the proper labels, owners may be unaware of the correct tire size and may overload these vehicles.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Certain cargo vans fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards no. 110, "tire selection and rims" and no. 120. "tire selection and rims for motor vehicles other than passenger cars." These cargo vans were shipped without a tire and loading information labels because they were incorrectly designated as incomplete vehicles.
- Owners will be provided with new tire and loading information labels and certification labels. At the customer's option, a dealer can perform the installation for them. The recall began on March 15, 2006. Owners may contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.