- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 13 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 18 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 21 days ago
- January 1: Chevy Bolt Recall: Brake Calipers May Break recalls | 22 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #060850009J
2007 Chevrolet Uplander
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This informational bulletin provides information for information on passenger presence sensing system (PPS or PSS) concerns with custom upholstery, accessory seat heaters or other comfort enhancing devices.
Click a tab for more information.