- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 9 days ago
- February 27: Chevy Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets 2010-2017 Models news | 18 days ago
- February 21: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Overheating Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 24 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 25 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Uplander
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 Chevrolet Uplander by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
A squeaking or clunking noise may develop. The trailing arm bushings may prematurely wear and the trailing arm may fracture or separate, allowing the rear ... Read more »
A broken steering knuckle could result in loss of steering control and a possible crash without warning. Read more »