- February 23: Chevy Bolt Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Range news | 3 days ago
- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 17 days ago
- January 27: Chevy Camaro Airbag Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 47 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 52 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Uplander
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
Official recalls have been issued for the 2007 Chevrolet Uplander by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
A squeaking or clunking noise may develop. The trailing arm bushings may prematurely wear and the trailing arm may fracture or separate, allowing the rear axle to become partially separated from the chassis increasing the risk of a ... Read more »
A broken steering knuckle could result in loss of steering control and a possible crash without warning. Read more »