- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 5 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 13 days ago
- January 1: Chevy Bolt Recall: Brake Calipers May Break recalls | 14 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 21 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT-4855
2007 Chevrolet Uplander
- Sorry, the NHTSA has not posted this TSB document yet.
You can still get the detailed info from Chevrolet for this TSB. Call your local Chevrolet dealer's service department & ask for a copy of TSB# PIT-4855.
Affected Component: LATCHES/LOCKS/LINKAGES:DOORS:LATCH
- BUICK/CHEVROLET/PONTIAC/SATURN: POWER SLIDING DOOR DOES NOT POWER OR MANUAL UNLOCK. DIAGNOSTICS MAY REVEAL THAT SLIDING LOCK BUTTON ON INSIDE DOOR PANEL WILL NOT MOVE FROM LOCKED TO UNLOCKED POSITION. *PE
Click a tab for more information.