- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 9 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 17 days ago
- January 1: Chevy Bolt Recall: Brake Calipers May Break recalls | 18 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 25 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Venture
1997 Chevrolet Venture Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion42
- NHTSA: Steering10
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System8
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar8
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack4
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.