- January 1: Two More GM Ignition Switch Lawsuits Tossed Out news | 22 days ago
- December 15: GM Liftgate Problems Not Fixed in Recall: Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
- December 12: GM Air Conditioning Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- November 16: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 3500 and GMC Sierra 3500 recalls | 68 days ago
- October 30: GM Recalls GMC Canyon, Chevy Colorado and Chevy Volt recalls | 85 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Venture
Worst 1997 Venture suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front6
- NHTSA: Suspension2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Air Suspension System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.