- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 24 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 43 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 46 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 47 days ago
1999 Chevrolet Venture
Worst 1999 Venture suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Air Suspension: ...1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.