- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 53 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 54 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 73 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 76 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 77 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Venture
Worst 2002 Venture engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- defective lower intake manifold, leaking coolant10
- cylinder head cracked, replace head gaskets3
- wont start after engine warms up2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling20
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.