- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 2 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 56 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 60 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 62 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Venture
2002 Chevrolet Venture Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Defective Lower Intake Manifold, Leaking Coolant10
- Cylinder Head Cracked, Replace Head Gaskets3
- Wont Start After Engine Warms Up2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling20
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.