- April 20: GM 8L90 and 8L45 Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- April 17: GM Lawsuit Says Owners Deserve Compensation For Data news | 4 days ago
- April 17: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Have Weld Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- April 15: Michelin and Takata Cleared in $80 Million Lawsuit news | 6 days ago
- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 32 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Venture
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2002 Chevrolet Venture
Official recalls have been issued for the 2002 Chevrolet Venture by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
A broken steering knuckle could result in loss of steering control and a possible crash without warning. Read more »
Without the amber side reflex reflectors, the lighting visibility may be affected, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash. Read more »
A fracture may allow fuel vapors to pass through and allow droplets of fuel to accumulate on the side of the fuel tank. Fuel leakage, in the presence of ... Read more »
Fuel may leak, possibly resulting in a fire. Read more »
If a passenger uses the interior handle to open the power sliding door and holds onto the handle while it is being opened by the motor, the passenger's ... Read more »
Pieces of the inflator could strike and injure vehicle occupants and the air bag cushion would not inflate fully, reducing the capability of the bag to ... Read more »