- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 9 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 10 days ago
- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 42 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 45 days ago
2005 Chrysler 300
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2005 Chrysler 300
Official recalls have been issued for the 2005 Chrysler 300 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
These vehicles are equipped with certain air bag inflators assembled as part of the passenger frontal air bag modules, and used as original equipment or ... Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the passenger¿s frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the vehicle ... Read more »
If this occurs and the parking brake is not applied, the vehicle may roll away and cause a crash without warning. Read more »
A loose fastener can cause an instrument panel fire. Read more »
This could cause the rear seat belt anchors and/or the child seat anchors to separate in certain crash conditions, which can increase the risk of injury ... Read more »
This could cause shoulder belt separation in certain crash conditions, which can increase the risk of injury to front seat occupants. Read more »