- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 11 days ago
- April 11: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUVs Recalled 4 Times in 4 Months recalls | 13 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 25 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 35 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 38 days ago
2005 Chrysler 300
7 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2005 Chrysler 300
Official recalls have been issued for the 2005 Chrysler 300 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
These vehicles are equipped with certain air bag inflators assembled as part of the passenger frontal air bag modules, and used as original equipment or ... Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the passenger¿s frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the vehicle ... Read more »
If this occurs and the parking brake is not applied, the vehicle may roll away and cause a crash without warning. Read more »
A loose fastener can cause an instrument panel fire. Read more »
This could cause the rear seat belt anchors and/or the child seat anchors to separate in certain crash conditions, which can increase the risk of injury ... Read more »
This could cause shoulder belt separation in certain crash conditions, which can increase the risk of injury to front seat occupants. Read more »