- November 9: Jeep Wrangler Heater Core Replacement Lawsuit Challenged news | 11 days ago
- October 24: Mitsubishi Settles Lawsuit Over Auto Parts Price-Fixing Claims news | 27 days ago
- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 38 days ago
- October 12: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled to Replace Tire Placards recalls | 39 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 40 days ago
2006 Chrysler 300
Worst 2006 300 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bad alternator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System64
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 300 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300.