- January 19: Chrysler Recalls 317,000 Vehicles For Takata Airbags recalls | 1 days ago
- January 16: Chrysler Says Hacking Lawsuit Should Be Tossed Out news | 4 days ago
- January 12: Chrysler Pacifica Stalling Problems Cause Recall recalls | 8 days ago
- January 8: Alfa Romeo Giulia and Stelvio Recalled Due to Brake Fluid recalls | 12 days ago
- January 8: Chrysler Uconnect Lawsuit Continues For Kansas Customers news | 12 days ago
2006 Chrysler 300
Worst 2006 300 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bad alternator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System64
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Communications: Back Up Alarm1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 300 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300.