- August 3: Chrysler Minivan Sliding Door Problems Being Addressed investigations | 10 days ago
- August 2: Chrysler Camshaft and Crankshaft Sensor Recall Investigated investigations | 11 days ago
- July 28: Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Stalling Problems Investigated investigations | 16 days ago
- July 25: Chrysler Infotainment System Hacking Lawsuit is Over news | 19 days ago
- July 22: FCA Recalls Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 Cars recalls | 22 days ago
2006 Chrysler 300
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2006 Chrysler 300
Official recalls have been issued for the 2006 Chrysler 300 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
These vehicles are equipped with certain air bag inflators assembled as part of the passenger frontal air bag modules, and used as original equipment or replacement equipment. These inflators may rupture due to propellant degradation occurring after long-term exposure to absolute humidity and temperature cycling. An ... Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. ... Read more »
This can result in a decrease of braking force and the potential for an engine compartment fire. Read more »
If this occurs and the parking brake is not applied, the vehicle may roll away and cause a crash without warning. Read more »