- October 16: Jeep Wrangler Recall: Track Bar Brackets Separate From Frames recalls | 1 days ago
- October 9: Chrysler Recalls Alfa Romeo Stelvio Quadrifoglio SUVs recalls | 8 days ago
- October 2: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failures Cause Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- October 1: EcoDiesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Chrysler Vehicles Are Illegal news | 16 days ago
- September 30: Alfa Romeo Giulias and Stelvios Recalled For Fire Risk recalls | 17 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System: Ignition Problems
1.2hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 140,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.