- November 29: 2019 Fiat 124 Spider Fuel Pump Recall Issued recalls | 1 days ago
- November 21: Alfa Romeo Stelvio and Giulia Vehicles Recalled For Fuel Leaks recalls | 9 days ago
- November 18: Jeep Grand Cherokee L and Wagoneer SUVs Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- November 11: Jeep Wrangler 4xe Lawsuit Filed Over Check Engine Light news | 19 days ago
- November 5: Dodge Durango Recall Issued Following Detached Rear Spoilers recalls | 25 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System: Ignition Problems
1.2hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 140,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.