- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 5 days ago
- October 12: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled to Replace Tire Placards recalls | 6 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 7 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 16 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 24 days ago
2006 Chrysler 300
Worst 2006 300 transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- not shifting properly8
- stuck in park2
- transmission failure1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission48
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Column Shift ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300 Model Years
Curious how the 2006 300 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300.