- October 22: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Certified As a Class Action news | 1 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 20 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 23 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 23 days ago
- September 26: Chrysler Pacifica Uconnect Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
2010 Chrysler 300
2010 Chrysler 300 Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Power Distribution Center Overheats1
- NHTSA: Electrical System16
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300 Model Years
Curious how the 2010 300 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300.