- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 3 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 8 days ago
- June 24: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 28 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 31 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 32 days ago
2010 Chrysler 300
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Chrysler 300
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Chrysler 300 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
These vehicles are equipped with certain air bag inflators assembled as part of the passenger frontal air bag modules, and used as original equipment or ... Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »
Leaked power steering fluid onto hot engine components could cause a fire. Read more »
The result of the defect could lead to a condition where the key may be removed from the ignition switch (win module) prior to placing the shifter in park. ... Read more »
While driving, a tire and wheel separation could occur increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »