- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 9 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 10 days ago
- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 42 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 45 days ago
Chrysler Recall M10: ABS/ESC Fuse And Headlamp Jumper Wire Harness
2011 Chrysler 300
This could lead to loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Air — Antilock — Control Unit/Module
Electrical System — Fuses And Circuit Breakers
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2011 and 2012 300 and Dodge charger vehicles. These vehicles may lose ABS/ESC system function due to an overheated power distribution center.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will relocate the ABS/ESC system fuse, free of charge. The safety recall began on May 18, 2012. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.