- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 3 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 8 days ago
- June 24: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 28 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 31 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 32 days ago
Chrysler Recall M10: ABS/ESC Fuse And Headlamp Jumper Wire Harness
2011 Chrysler 300
This could lead to loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Air — Antilock — Control Unit/Module
Electrical System — Fuses And Circuit Breakers
- Chrysler is recalling certain model year 2011 and 2012 300 and Dodge charger vehicles. These vehicles may lose ABS/ESC system function due to an overheated power distribution center.
- Chrysler will notify owners, and dealers will relocate the ABS/ESC system fuse, free of charge. The safety recall began on May 18, 2012. Owners may contact Chrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.