- April 8: Chrysler Radio Software Recall Affects 365,000 Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- April 8: Dodge Durangos and Jeep Grand Cherokees Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- April 1: Chrysler 'Pentastar Tick' Lawsuit Says Warranty Is Faulty news | 8 days ago
- March 30: Jeep Hacking Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- March 12: Jeep Clutch Pressure Plate Recall For Wranglers, Gladiators recalls | 28 days ago
Chrysler TSB #21-012-14 REV. B
2013 Chrysler 300C
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- 8 Speed Transmission Shift Adaptation, Drive Learn Procedure This bulletin involves performing a Transmission Adaptation Learn procedure based on a subjective shift quality rating evaluation.The adaptation drive learn procedure must be performed on all 8-speed transmissions when the transmission is repaired/replaced and/or the Valve Body/TCU assembly (mechatronic) is replaced, or when the adaptation memory cells are cleared with the wiTECH diagnostic scan tool. Customers may indicate that their transmission shift quality does not meet their expectations.
Click a tab for more information.