- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 11 days ago
- October 12: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled to Replace Tire Placards recalls | 12 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 13 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 22 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 30 days ago
1996 Chrysler Concorde
Worst 1996 Concorde steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion30
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly15
- NHTSA: Steering13
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump4
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages4
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Rod: Relay: Connecting1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Concorde Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Concorde compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Concorde overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Concorde.