- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 14 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 17 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 17 days ago
- September 26: Chrysler Pacifica Uconnect Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 26 days ago
1996 Chrysler Concorde
1996 Chrysler Concorde Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion30
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly15
- NHTSA: Steering13
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump4
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages4
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Rod: Relay: Connecting1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Concorde Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Concorde compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Concorde overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Concorde.