- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 14 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 17 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 17 days ago
- September 26: Chrysler Pacifica Uconnect Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- September 21: Jeep Wrangler Frame Problems Lead to Investigation investigations | 26 days ago
1996 Chrysler Concorde
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1996 Chrysler Concorde
Official recalls have been issued for the 1996 Chrysler Concorde by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chrysler service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chrysler customer service.
Either circumstance may result in the vehicle rolling away without warning. Read more »
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source can result in a fire. Read more »