- May 1: Dodge Durango Recall Issued For Missing Parts recalls | 6 days ago
- March 9: Chrysler Headrest Deployed, Owner Blames Cheap Plastic news | 58 days ago
- February 18: 2021 Ram 1500 Classic SLT Drivers May Lose The Brakes recalls | 77 days ago
2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Accessories - Interior Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chrysler has taken the boring small car frame of the Neon, grafted a 1930s-era roadster body on top and named it the PT Cruiser. While the new look may appeal to some, the vehicle has unfortunately also inherited many of the same problems as the Neon.
2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Accessories - Interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Cracked Dashboard33
- Radio LED And Horn Malfuntion2
- Stereo Will Not Work After Replacing The Battery2
- Door Unlocks When Turning1
- Fuel Gauge Doesn't Work1
- Power Locks Malfunctioning1
- NHTSA: Communications: Horn Assembly6
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.5
- NHTSA: Child Seat3
- NHTSA: Seats3
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Instrument Panel2
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting2
- NHTSA: Child Seat: Base (Infant) 1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Anti-Theft Devices1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Jacks1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2001 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.