- January 29: Chrysler Uconnect Hacking Lawsuit Headed For Trial news | 25 days ago
- January 24: Chrysler Active Head Restraint System Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 30 days ago
- January 13: Chrysler Tire Valve Stem Class-Action Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 41 days ago
- January 11: Chrysler to Pay $800 Million Over EcoDiesel Jeeps and Rams news | 43 days ago
- January 10: FCA Recalls 1.6 Million Vehicles For Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 44 days ago
2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chrysler has taken the boring small car frame of the Neon, grafted a 1930s-era roadster body on top and named it the PT Cruiser. While the new look may appeal to some, the vehicle has unfortunately also inherited many of the same problems as the Neon.