- October 22: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Certified As a Class Action news | 1 days ago
- October 3: Jeep Wrangler Right-Hand-Drive SUVs Recalled recalls | 20 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Active Head Restraint Investigation Opened investigations | 23 days ago
- September 30: Chrysler Lifetime Powertrain Warranty Class Action Lawsuit Transferred news | 23 days ago
- September 26: Chrysler Pacifica Uconnect Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chrysler has taken the boring small car frame of the Neon, grafted a 1930s-era roadster body on top and named it the PT Cruiser. While the new look may appeal to some, the vehicle has unfortunately also inherited many of the same problems as the Neon.