- October 13: Chrysler Recalls 470,000 Cars and SUVs to Fix Head Restraint Issues recalls | 11 days ago
- October 12: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled to Replace Tire Placards recalls | 12 days ago
- October 11: Ohio Woman Dies in Fiery Jeep Liberty Rear-End Crash news | 13 days ago
- October 2: Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee SUVs Recalled for Second Time recalls | 22 days ago
- September 24: Chrysler and Harmon Hacking Lawsuit Still Alive news | 30 days ago
2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chrysler has taken the boring small car frame of the Neon, grafted a 1930s-era roadster body on top and named it the PT Cruiser. While the new look may appeal to some, the vehicle has unfortunately also inherited many of the same problems as the Neon.
Worst 2001 PT Cruiser lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fog lights stay on2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting22
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights: Switch12
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights6
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch4
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Hazard Flashing Warning Lights: ...2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: High/Low Beam ...2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2001 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.