- November 14: 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Clock Spring Recall May Be Needed news | 0 days ago
- November 6: 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Recall Issued Over Floor Mats recalls | 8 days ago
- November 2: Jeep Renegade Recall Issued Over Fuel Pump Failures recalls | 12 days ago
- November 1: Chrysler Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Recall Issued Over Fire Risk recalls | 13 days ago
- October 31: Chrysler Recalls 2019 Jeep Cherokee Over Stalling Issue recalls | 14 days ago
Chrysler Recall B21: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 225/Rear Child Seat Anchor
2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
If the connector for a latch-type child restraint is not attached correctly to the anchorage points, the restraint will not properly protect a child in the event of a crash.
Seats — Front Assembly — Recliner
- Certain passenger vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 225, "child restraint anchorage systems." The right rear "65%" seat center lower anchor was manufactured with a wire diameter that is greater than the maximum allowable dimension as specified in the standard.
- Dealers will inspect the right rear seat center anchor and, if necessary, resize the anchor to meet the diameter specified within the standard. Owner notification began November 4, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.