- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 10 days ago
- April 11: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUVs Recalled 4 Times in 4 Months recalls | 12 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 24 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 34 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 37 days ago
Chrysler Recall B21: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 225/Rear Child Seat Anchor
2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
If the connector for a latch-type child restraint is not attached correctly to the anchorage points, the restraint will not properly protect a child in the event of a crash.
Seats — Front Assembly — Recliner
- Certain passenger vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 225, "child restraint anchorage systems." The right rear "65%" seat center lower anchor was manufactured with a wire diameter that is greater than the maximum allowable dimension as specified in the standard.
- Dealers will inspect the right rear seat center anchor and, if necessary, resize the anchor to meet the diameter specified within the standard. Owner notification began November 4, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.