- July 19: Jeep Liberty Gas Tank Fire Allegedly Caused Woman's Death news | 1 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Dodge Journeys and Ram Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- June 24: Chrysler Pacifica Engine Stall Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 26 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Minivans For Rollaway Risk recalls | 29 days ago
- June 20: Dodge Dart Clutch Class-Action Lawsuit a No-Go news | 30 days ago
Chrysler Recall B21: Daimlerchrysler/FMVSS 225/Rear Child Seat Anchor
2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
If the connector for a latch-type child restraint is not attached correctly to the anchorage points, the restraint will not properly protect a child in the event of a crash.
Seats — Front Assembly — Recliner
- Certain passenger vehicles fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 225, "child restraint anchorage systems." The right rear "65%" seat center lower anchor was manufactured with a wire diameter that is greater than the maximum allowable dimension as specified in the standard.
- Dealers will inspect the right rear seat center anchor and, if necessary, resize the anchor to meet the diameter specified within the standard. Owner notification began November 4, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.