- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 25 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 33 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 43 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrysler Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 43 days ago
Chrysler Recall B23: Daimlerchrysler/Fuel Pump Module Mounting Flange
2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery
- On certain passenger vehicles, the fuel pump module mounting flange could leak fuel if the vehicle is involved in a rollover crash.
- Dealers will install a secondary seal over the fuel pump module. Owner notification began August 12, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.