- December 9: 2019 Ram 1500 Trucks Recalled For Loose Sensors recalls | 5 days ago
- December 6: Alfa Romeo Giulia Recall Issued After Fires recalls | 8 days ago
- December 2: Chrysler 9-Speed Transmission Lawsuit Awaits Final Settlement news | 12 days ago
- November 28: Chrysler Prevails in Jeep Wrangler Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- November 22: Chrysler Recalls 2018 Jeep Wranglers Over Door Latches recalls | 22 days ago
Chrysler Recall B16: Daimlerchrysler/Fuel Supply Line
2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- On certain passenger vehicles, the fuel supply line could contact the air-conditioning tube service port. This can cause chafing of the line resulting in a fuel leakage.
- Dealers will inspect the fuel line for abrasion and install a clip to ensure isolation. In cases with evidence of fuel line abrasion, the fuel line will be replaced. Owner notification began August 12, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.