- April 13: Chrysler and Dodge Lawsuit Claims Valve Stems Break news | 11 days ago
- April 11: 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio SUVs Recalled 4 Times in 4 Months recalls | 13 days ago
- March 30: Ram 2500/3500 Emissions Lawsuit Dismissed news | 25 days ago
- March 20: Ram ProMaster City Vans Recalled For Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 35 days ago
- March 17: Hyundai and Kia Airbag Failures Kill 4, Injure 6 investigations | 38 days ago
Chrysler Recall B16: Daimlerchrysler/Fuel Supply Line
2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- On certain passenger vehicles, the fuel supply line could contact the air-conditioning tube service port. This can cause chafing of the line resulting in a fuel leakage.
- Dealers will inspect the fuel line for abrasion and install a clip to ensure isolation. In cases with evidence of fuel line abrasion, the fuel line will be replaced. Owner notification began August 12, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.