- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 18 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls 16 Models With Faulty Powertrain Control Modules recalls | 26 days ago
- August 23: Chrysler Recalls Minivans and SUVs For Brake Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- August 13: Mahindra ROXOR Is NOT a Jeep, Says Chrysler in Federal Complaint news | 36 days ago
- August 13: Jeep Cherokees and Chrysler Pacificas Recalled Over Halfshafts recalls | 36 days ago
Chrysler Recall B16: Daimlerchrysler/Fuel Supply Line
2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Fuel leakage in the presence of an ignition source could result in a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- On certain passenger vehicles, the fuel supply line could contact the air-conditioning tube service port. This can cause chafing of the line resulting in a fuel leakage.
- Dealers will inspect the fuel line for abrasion and install a clip to ensure isolation. In cases with evidence of fuel line abrasion, the fuel line will be replaced. Owner notification began August 12, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact DaimlerChrysler at 1-800-853-1403.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.