- May 9: Fires Cause Recall of 2021 Jeep Cherokees recalls | 7 days ago
- May 8: Jeep and Dodge Seat Belts Fail to Retract: Investigation Closed investigations | 8 days ago
- May 6: Chrysler Class Action Lawsuit Over 'Destination Charge' news | 10 days ago
- May 1: Dodge Durango Recall Issued For Missing Parts recalls | 15 days ago
- March 9: Chrysler Headrest Deployed, Owner Blames Cheap Plastic news | 68 days ago
2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser
CarComplaints.com Notes: Chrysler has taken the boring small car frame of the Neon, grafted a 1930s-era roadster body on top and named it the PT Cruiser. While the new look may appeal to some, the vehicle has unfortunately also inherited many of the same problems as the Neon.
2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Shifter Cable Failure8
- Transmission Failure3
- Unable To Shift Out Of Low, Stuck In Gear3
- Failure To Accelerate1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission18
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control Module (Tcm, ...7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling Unit And ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position Indication ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral Start ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission: Floor Shift ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2001 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.